Lightweight and superwarm, the Nano Puff® Jacket is like a baby’s favorite snuggly comforter, but with sleeves, pockets and a full-zip front. Windproof and water-resistant, it handles fickle climes by combining a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 100% polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior of this jacket holds ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Additional cold-weather features: internal wind flap and zipper garage, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls, and stay-put spandex binding at cuffs and hem.
- Lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled) insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and an internal wind flap; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.