Imagine a page torn from the Fitz Roy artist’s sketchbook, and you’ll conjure up the fine line work of our Linear Fractures Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt. Made from an exceptionally soft 50/50 fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, U.S.-grown organic cotton. Traditional, regular, feminine fit with flat hem and a modest V-neck. Original Patagonia® artwork is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Traditional feminine fit with flat hem and less revealing V-neck
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia Original Art
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.